Georgia Institute of TechnologyCurrent M.S. Computer Science
Professional Masters Program, Part-time
University of Illinois at Springfield2017 - 2018 M.S. Computer Science
Attended, Relavent Coursework: Object Oriented Programming, Software Design, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Operating Systems.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign2008 - 2012 B.S. Civil Engineering
Specialized in Transportation Engineering. Researched performance characteristics of Rail Track under Freight Traffic.
Technology Engineering InternSept 2018 - Current Norfolk Southern Railway
- Worked with the DevOps team to help manage servers.
- Automated Linux servers through Ansible.
- Learned about containerization with Docker.
Software Engineer InternJul 2018 - Sept 2018 BovControl
- Developed a mobile application in React Native for a major food company used by thousands of farmers.
- Developed a web dashboard in React and Redux using best practices, which increased the reusability, reliability, and readability of components for other developers.
- Worked with Scrum Methodology to deliver under a tight deadline with a team of developers.
Software Engineer (Consultant)Feb 2018 - May 2018 blkdat.com
- Enabled customers to easily call historical data and analytics for digital currencies.
- Integrated with React and Redux frameworks to develop modular code and performant UI. Improved performance of AJAX requests and graph render by four seconds.
Field Engineer2017 Flatiron Construction
- Engineering, construction management, estimating and proposals for government roadway and wastewater treatment projects.
- Wrote VBA code in Excel for designing storm water systems, which reduced time to do calculations manually.
Engineering Supervisor2012 - 2016 BNSF Railway
- Planned, Coordinated, and executed capital maintenance activity in rail, ties, and ballast in the efficient, safe and economical performance of their duties. Construction management and observation.